HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Taking accurate measurements is the key to a good fitting garment. The best would be if someone can help you, but if you do it by yourself do it in front of a mirror so you can see that the measuring tape is on the same level in front and in the back. If you don’t have a measuring tape you can take a piece of ribbon or folded tape and measure the measured value on a ruler.
If your measurement is not amongst the options it means that your size is unfortunately not available, in that case you can contact me and maybe I can propose you a different solution.
1. Bust: measure around the fullest part of your bust. Make sure you are wearing a bra when you measure your bust.
2. Waist: measure around the smallest part of your waist, approximately 3 centimeters above your belly button.
3. Hip: measure around the largest part of your hips. Take a good look in the mirror this can be lower then you would think!
4. Shoulder to waist: measure vertically from your shoulder over the fullest part of your bust down to your waist.
5. Waist to hip: measure vertically from your waist down to the fullest part of your hips. Measure this in the front, not on the side of your body!
6. Dress length: measure vertically from your shoulder over the fullest part of your bust down to your desired length.